“We owe this to everyone who’s not in this room – to try” The brightest minds in the galaxy came together to develop the Avengers Endgame Hoodie with the huge help of technology used for Quantum Realm. If you’re looking to Avenge those lost in “the Decimation“, you’ll be needing this!
- The new black-white-red colour combination is perfect for any possible environment you can (or maybe can’t) perceive
- Zip it up in this Avengers Endgame Hoodie and you couldn’t be more snug if you were in the quantum realm
- Look awesome whether you’re in New York, Wakanda, or in the far reaches of space (and beyond…)
- Sports-style tech hoodie allows you to run, punch, kick, and flip in style
- Range of sizes available
- Avengers logo certifies you as a real hero
- Materials: Polyester blend (sorry – no nanotech or Pym particles included)
On the official Marvel website’s breakdown of the trailer, it says: “With the team reassembled to take on Thanos, we see them sporting a unified team look. The new suits with the Avengers ‘A’ emblem seem inspired by Hank Pym’s suit he wore to rescue Janet Van Dyne in the Quantum Realm at the end of Ant-Man and The Wasp.”
When they finally got the chance to work with Janet, she advised Ant-Man to not get sucked into a time vortex as they won’t be able to save him.
So the Avengers’ new suits hints for a possible time travel through the Quantum Realm and there is a potential reason why. As we have seen in the 2018 Avengers film, the infinity stones are scattered at different points of the timeline and it could be possible that the living Avengers will traverse to those vortexes to undo Thanos’ snap.
Both Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel contains clues as to what will happen in the next Marvel movie. That’s the possible reason why they were released between the Avengers Infinity War and the Avengers Endgame.